A True Cable-Free Digital Signage Solution
- Sync with Calendars or Web Services
- Year-long Battery Life
- Self-Install in Minutes
Smart Booking & Scheduling Devices
- Smart Booking & Scheduling Devices -
Conference RoomConference Room
Co-working SpaceCo-working Space
Educational VenueEducational Venue
Real-time Schedules Right at the Door
Prevent the confusion and frustration caused by double bookings and take advantage of every available room.
Electronic Name Tag for Reservation
Showing each seat's state precisely in the co-working spaces, maximize use of office space through improved visibility.
An Indicator of Course Arrangement
Display the current curriculum schedule and show the notification when the classroom was changed or canceled.
The Flexible Wayfinding and Signage
It's so convenient for temporary facilities and general layout to make the places more clean and decent than before without a mass of cables.
Sync with Your Existing Calendars
- With familiar user-friendly interface.
- No IT knowledge or training needed.
- Synchronize real-time status of the calendars.
Energy-efficient & Maintenance-free
- Radio-controlled and battery-powered, no cables required.
- At least 1-year battery life, benefits from the e-ink screen and new connectivity technology.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable. Get rid of any paper or printing.
- Lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
> 365 days
Easy to Install,
Just Like A Sticky Note
SyncDisplay can easily attach on almost any surface with the wall-mounted bracket and the super magnet on the back.
- Select the layout templates we offered.
- Replace our regular content with custom information on display.
- Customize your corporate branding or logo across all the devices.
- The open API/SDK makes customization easier.
A Broad Range of Scenarios
- A Broad Range of Scenarios -
The Wide Variety of Applications with Digital E-ink Display
How Does SyncDisplay Work
- How Does SyncDisplay Work -
2.4GHz Wireless Mesh Network
The Hub and Range Extender (optional) create a mesh network that connect all displays.
Low Power Mesh Network
- SyncDisplay doesn't use the traditional Wi-Fi connection in order to save power.
- Incorporate power saving mechanisms. Each display keeps polling Hub for new information every 10 seconds and goes to deep sleep in between.
- SyncDisplay can cover 20,000 Sq. Ft. space (Concrete, masonry or brick wall may reduce its radio coverage).
- Expand the coverage with more Hubs or Range Extenders.
- 2.4GHz ISM band usage ensures license free product deployment worldwide.
Managed with Hub
- Uplink with Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- Ultra low cost bridge between local mesh network and Internet.
- Manage up to 16 individual displays in a single mesh network.
- Only authorized nodes are allowed to join the mesh network.
- All transmissions between display and hub are encrypted with AES-128.
- On-premise deployment upon request.
Open API / SDK
- With Hub SDK, developers can easily write Python code and deploy the application to the hub.
- Integrate with IFTTT or other web services with open API.
Hub & Repeater
- Setup Process -
Step 1. Mounting the bracket on the surface where you want to place.
Step 2. Put the SyncDisplay on the bracket, and the super magnet on the back will stably hold the display.
Step 3. Power it on, pairing with Hub (secure mesh network).
Step 4. Sign in your calendar administrator account and bind each display to the calendar. Everything is ready after binding.