Keep in mind: For Alexa on Vobot to work, you need an active Wi-Fi connection and then Alexa can stream music and other media from the cloud and answer your questions or process your requests. Place your Vobot in an ideal location
- Make sure your Vobot doesn't get too close to other objects that may cause interference (such as microwave ovens or baby monitors).
- If your Vobot is on the floor, move it to a higher location.
- Be clear
- Make sure there is no background noise when you speak to Alexa.
- Speak naturally and clearly to Alexa.
- Be specific
- Repeat your question or request.
- Rephrase your question or make it less general. For example, there are many cities around the world called "Springfield." If you want to know the weather in Springfield, Illinois, say, " What's weather like in Springfield, Illinois?"
- Check the Alexa app to see what Alexa heard. On the home screen, select More at the bottom of the interaction card. You can read what Alexa heard, listen to the request, or provide feedback.