The [setup] are
supposed to finish these main steps:
- Connect the Vobot device to your home Wi-Fi network.
- Add the Vobot to your account's device list.
- Authorize the Vobot's build-in Alexa with your Amazon account.
Now that the Vobot said "Wi-Fi Connected", it means the step 1 is OK. Please make sure that:
- Verify if other devices (such as tablets or mobile phones) can connect to your wireless network and access to the Internet.
- If the router enabled a whitelist mode or MAC address filter, please add Vobot's MAC address to the whitelist.
- If the router/proxy/ISP/firewall have limits on the Internet services, please make sure 80, 443, 8883 outbound ports are enabled.
- Don't use the Private Browsing mode on Safari browser.
Please also try:
- Reload the webpage: https://myvobot.com
- Restart your Vobot and network hardware, press and hold the Wi-Fi button for five seconds to enter the setup mode again.
- Reset your Vobot to factory default and start again. See How to reset to factory default.