How to set the timer/alarm?
"set a 5 minute timer"
"wake me up in the morning"
- Set: Touch and say "set a timer", "set a timer for 10 minutes" or "set a cooking timer for 15 minutes"
- Cancel: "cancel my timer" or "cancel my cooking timer"
- Say: "stop" or "stop the timer"
- Hold the screen for 3 seconds
- "How much time is left on my timer?"
- "What timers are set?"
- Set: Touch and say "set an alarm", "set an alarm for 8 a.m." or "set an alarm for 8 a.m. every weekday."
- Cancel: "cancel my alarm" or "cancel my 8 a.m alarm"
- Flip it over for a few seconds, and you will hear "snoozing" if successful
- "When is my alarm set?"
- "What's my alarms?"
- To set the time zone, see "How to set the time zone and clock display?"
- To set a recurring alarm, see "How to set a recurring alarm?"
- Each Alexa device uses timers and alarms independent of other Alexa devices registered on your Amazon account. Use your voice to set up or cancel a timer or alarm, and you can then manage them in the Alexa app. You can set a single timer or alarm up to 24 hours ahead.
- If your device is muted, or not connected to Wi-Fi, your timers or alarms still go off.
- The Alexa app can manage up to 100 timers and alarms.
- Do Not Disturb setting on the Alexa app doesn't block timers and alarms.