Set up your Vobot Clock using our web-based setup instructions with your mobile device or laptop.
Note: The battery may have been discharged in the factory, so you need to recharge it before set up Vobot
- Power up Vobot with a 5V/2A adapter (If nothing appears on the screen, press & hold V+/PWR button for 5 seconds to power it up);
- Visit the website: https://myvobot.com or download the Vobot App from Google Play or Apple Store, and sign in with your Amazon account;
- On the Vobot APP/ web page, click on [ + ] on the upper-right corner to begin setup;
- Press the WiFi/Mute buttonon the base of the Vobot for five seconds;
- Click on [ Continue ] when the Vobot displays "SETUP MODE" and a Wi-Fi icon;
- Connect your device to the Vobot's temporary WiFi (appears like Vobot-XXXX);
- Return to the Vobot APP/web page and wait for a few seconds;
- You should be presented with a list of available wireless networks, choose one from them, enter the your Wi-Fi password to connect;
- Your Vobot will display a check mark with a Wi-Fi icon as trying to connect to your Wi-Fi spot;
- Vobot will say "WIFI CONNECTED" when it finishes the setup;
- Then you need to sign in with Amazon account again to enable Vobot's access to Amazon Alexa Voice Service.
If you see an error message, please consult your router settings information and verify your password before attempting the setup process once more.
Please don't hesitate to contact with us if you have met any problems during the setup process.
Please see this troubleshooting if you encountered with a problem.